Title: Sr. AWS Data Engineer
Who We Are:
Rackner is a software consultancy that builds cloud-native solutions for startups, enterprises, and the public sector. We are an energetic, growing consultancy with a passion for solving big problems for both startups and enterprises. We are always learning and incorporating new things. We stay on the bleeding edge, appraising new technologies and incorporating them if they provide additional value to our customers. Our customers hail from a diverse, ever growing list of industries. We work with small startups, hypergrowth companies, and some of the largest enterprises.
- Experience developing cloud-based software services and solutions.
- Experience creating and driving large scale ETL pipelines in AWS based environment.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources.
- Experience creating and driving large scale big data analytics pipelines.
- Strong software development and programming skills with focus on data using Java, Python or other object-oriented languages.
- Must Have Python.
- Strong software development and programming skills using Python(PySpark)
- Experience with AWS big data technologies : S3, Glue, EMR, Kinesis, RDS, Redshift, Athena
- Experience with Hadoop and Apache Spark cluster and management
- Strong SQL and database development skills, using RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as AWS DynamoDB
- AWS Services:EC2, S3, RDS, RedShift, KMS, Athena, Glue, Elastic Search, Lambda and EMR
- Must Have: Python, AWS
- Experience with terraform
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others
- 401K with employer matching 100 percent up to 6 percent of employee 401K contribution
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) prorated based on your start date
- 10 Days Holidays
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Weekly Pay schedule (Fridays)
Rackner provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.