Rackner Solutions is a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider and AWS Consulting Partner that builds innovative solutions for enterprises and startups - from cloud-native and hybrid-cloud application development, to enterprise mobility, managed cloud and cutting-edge cloud architecture - including serverless and microservices.
- Cloud Architecture
- Serverless and Microservices
- Cloud-Native and Hybrid-Cloud development
- Web and Mobile Applications Development
- DevOps and Automation
Location: Silver Spring Maryland/Remote
Work on a variety of client projects, with flexible hours and potential for telecommuting. In office meeting required.
Work on a broad spectrum of software, from mobile apps for startups, to complex tools for the enterprise.
Access to our AWS courses/materials to receive AWS Certification
• Working heavily on the cloud, especially AWS
• Handling all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients.
• Work alongside other front-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling.
• Implement the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• AWS Certified
• Express.js or similar
• Typescript Experience a plus
• React (Redux preferred) OR
• Angular 6+
• HTML/CSS/SCSS Proficiency. You don't need to be a designer, but you must be able to translate designs into functional, responsive code with an eye for detail.
• React Native or Ionic experience is a big plus but not required
• Amazon Web Services Experience a plus
• Mongo DB (preferred)
• Relational database experience
• Customer Service
• Building Relationships
• Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
• Self-Motivation/Self Starter
Leading Self and Others