Strong middleware WebSphere MQ, automation, Ansible, python infrastructure Engineer with a hands-on experience.
11-15 Years’ Experience
• Infrastructure Engineer with a hands-on experience.
• Building robust Middleware environments
• Scripting and process Automation experience Required
• Extensive knowledge of Java/J2EE methodology and frameworks
• Extensive UNIX AIX or Linux and Scripting experience
• Extensive knowledge of WebSphere MQ
• Extensive knowledge of MQ Series
• Extensive SDLC experience with some development or Systems programming experience
• Ability to analyze and trouble-shoot Mid-tier/infrastructure issues.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills (Critical)
• Ability to facilitate technical requirements gathering and design sessions
• Collaborate and interpret business and technical needs
• Excellent attention to detail and quality work products (Critical)
• Strong customer service skills with internal and external customers (Critical)
• Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision (Critical)
• Strong analytical and documentation skills
• Excellent time management ability. (Critical)
• Experience with DEVOPS or IAAS
• AIX or Linux
• EIAM (Identity Access Management)
• DataPower ESB
• Pega or Rules Engine