Title: Native iOS developer
Term: Full Time
Who We Are:
Rackner is a software consultancy that builds cloud-native solutions for startups, enterprises, and the public sector. We are an energetic, growing consultancy with a passion for solving big problems for both startups and enterprises. We are always learning and incorporating new things. We stay on the bleeding edge, appraising new technologies and incorporating them if they provide additional value to our customers. Our customers hail from a diverse, ever growing list of industries. We work with small startups, hypergrowth companies, and some of the largest enterprises.
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
- Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience in implementing unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing iOS native mobile applications.
- Experience working with Scrum or Agile development environment is preferred.
- Experience translating product requirements into design specifications.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of MVC development pattern.
- Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues. Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools
- Work directly with Architects and Product Managers to ensure quality solutions for all projects are being successfully delivered on time.
- BS in computer science or related area is strongly preferred
- Android native application development
Preferred but not required:
- 401K with employer matching 100 percent up to 6 percent of employee 401K contribution.
- 15 paid PTO (Paid Time Off) prorated based on your start date
- 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Weekly Pay
Rackner provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.